Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Parents,

I wanted to wish all of my Moms a Happy Mother's Day on this beautiful, sunny Sunday. I also wanted to thank all of you for coming into the class on Friday. The children did such a terrific job on their plays...I was so proud of all of them.

I am recovering well from my surgery, not as quickly as I would like, but they tell me that patience is a virtue!!

This week the children will continue to work on their fairy tales. Most of the class are working on their rough draft right now. I am expecting that their good published copy will be ready at the beginning of June.
In Science the children are continuing to gather information on the animal they chose to study. Once they have all the information they will learn how to extract the important facts for their project.
In math we are continuing with subtraction and then we will be moving on to 3D shapes.

I would like to thank all of you for your good wishes and I will look forward to seeing you when I return.
Have a great weekend!

Mrs. Seitz

No comments: