Monday, September 5, 2011

Welcome Back!

Dear Parents,

Welcome to Room 156! I hope everyone had a wonderful summer and great holiday.
I am looking forward to another exciting year in Grade 2.
Please check your child's plastic bag tomorrow after school as I have enclosed a hard copy of our first newsletter with all the pertinent information relating to school times, curriculum, classroom rules and routines. There is also a contract I would like you to read over with your child, sign, and return to school on Wednesday. As well, there is a student information sheet I would like you to fill out and return. In future, I will not be sending home newsletters. Any news will be posted on this Blog.
We will be having our Open House on Friday, September 9th from 8:15 am to 8:40 am. This will give you an opportunity to see your child's classroom. Please park off site or walk as parking is at a premium at our school.
Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

No comments: